Time Management.

 

I don't necessarily have any strict time management strategies, but I do try to organize my classes in a weekly planner so that I know when assignments are due, what I'm reading, etc. From there, I typically do the work/reading as it's needed; the same style of management I plan on doing for this class, but it'll be slightly different since I'm able to do things when I want versus doing it with a strict deadline. Everyone has their own unique version of how they manage what they do for classes, and if the work gets done then that's all that matters.

Nevertheless, I did like the article The Important Habit of Just Starting and How to build a realistic study plan that you'll actually stick to. The first article was interesting because that's typically what happens with me, as I'm loathe to start most of my assignments - usually anything with heavy writing. It's a bad habit, but I can't help but be over writing, whether it's papers, etc., after having done it for 3 years straight. So, it was interesting to read about how once you start something you're more motivated to get it finished, since that's usually what happens when I finally start writing anything. Lastly, I was just curious what type of study plans/ideas they would offer. I know myself and I won't be able to follow any of the advice they gave since I do things my own way that works in order to accomplish things, but for those who need strict planning like that - that would be the go to.

Overall, I thought the two articles offered some solid advice, and the first article put it into perspective by insinuating how one's future is dependent on their actions, naturally. So again, for those who need strict planning or advice on how to start, these would be two good articles to help with that.

Comments

Popular Posts