Week 2 Reading Overview.


Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.
  • Week 3: Cupid and Psyche.
  • Week 4: Saints and Animals.
Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.
  • Week 5: Arabian Nights.
  • Week 6: Persian.
Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9.
  • Week 7: Japanese Mythology. 
  • Week 9: West Africa.
Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.
  • Week 10: Cherokee. 
  • Week 11: Inuit.
Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.
  • Week 12: Celtic Tales.
  • Week 13: Welsh (Thomas).
Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.
  • Week 14: Russian.
  • Week 15: Brothers Grimm, Hunt.
My reading interests are kind of all over the place, but I feel like the selections I've made thus far will fit with what I'm seeking, and my personal interests. There isn't necessarily a particular reading that I'm excited for, they all sound super interesting, and I'm excited just to start and see what they have to offer. 

I mostly picked this image because I took German for three semesters, and so anything German related haunts me. Also, I'm a fan of the Brothers Grimm and how dark their stories were. Their work versus what versions of the stories we see today are completely opposites, so I like to occasionally go back to the originals.

Comments

Popular Posts