Week 8, Reading and Writing.


So far, I really enjoy the reading and the assignments that accompany it. It's different from the typical class I might take, so it's not too stressful and I get to read what I want to read. That said, the reading that is my favorite thus far is the unit over Japanese mythology. I don't have a particular favorite story from it, I really enjoyed everything that was in there. I enjoy learning about different creation myths and different Gods and Goddesses that are created too. 

Susanoo slaying the Yamata no Orochi, by Yoshitoshi
(Wikipedia Commons)
(I chose this image because I think traditional Japanese art is beautiful, and naturally
reflects a different cultural grasp on art that is not hindered by Western expectations
)
.
I think my blog reflects what I want it to, and the same can be said about my project website! I like where my stories are going for my blog and also for the website; my only issue I would say I have is taking the time to write the stories for my project, as I just feel like I'm so incredibly busy with other things. However, I think this week that I've managed to fix that issue, and hope that my stories will better reflect that. In the end, I don't think there's much I have to change to better help myself, I believe I have a good grasp right now!

Comments

Popular Posts